We have several properties in the Waikoloa Beach Resort Fairway Villas complex that is ideal for families, golfers, and lovers of Hawaii!
Entrance to Waikoloa Beach Resort
Nestled between the private shores of the Kings’ Lake and the pristine fairways of the Waikoloa Beach Course, these wonderful townhomes and villas epitomize gracious vacation living. Each two or three bedroom condominium property in this gated community enjoys a panoramic lake view or serene golf course and mountain view.
King's Village Shopping
Quietly tucked away along the Big Island’s sunny Kohala Coast, Fairway Villas Waikoloa offers style, gracious elegance, and modern sophistication. Experience this picture-perfect destination. Discover a higher standard of living amid the renowned Waikoloa Beach Resort, where a calm, breezy country-club atmosphere prevails. A natural choice for golfers, this peaceful Hawaii resort destination is bordered by the emerald fairways of the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course – home of the most spectacular oceanfront par-five in Hawaii. Additional leisure activities abound here, satisfying every imaginable taste. Browse the diverse boutiques and restaurants of Kings’ Shops and Queens’ MarketPlace. Charter a deep-sea fishing adventure. Scale the heights of Mauna Kea, or brave the churning calderas of the island’s active volcanoes. At the end of the day, unwind in our lava-rock whirlpool spa, or simply retreat to your delightfully spacious, plantation-style Hawaiian vacation villa. Experience the height of contemporary comfort at this Big Island resort.
Fairway Villas Entry
King's Golf Course
Serene setting, located on the Kohala Coast, bordered by two legendary golf courses in the exclusive Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island
Pool and Golf Course in Distance
A serene setting, located on the Kohala Coast, bordered by two legendary golf courses in the exclusive Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island.
1. Deluxe one-bedroom, two-bedroom, two-bedroom + loft, and three-bedroom villas, featuring tasteful furnishings, washer / dryer, and air conditioning
2. A kitchen in each villa, with natural stone countertops and appliances, including dishwasher, full refrigerator, and microwave
3. Infinity pool, lava rock whirlpool spa, and fitness room
4. Barbeque grills
5. Complimentary guest parking and In-room High Speed Internet Service
6. Short walk to Waikoloa Kings’ Shops and Queens’ MarketPlace for formal and informal dining, shops, galleries, and entertainment.
7. Just a short stroll to historic Anaeho’omalu Bay, and a brief drive from four other beaches
8. Only 25 minutes north of the Kona Airport
9. Exceptional value for small groups and families, with spacious one, two and three-bedroom units that sleep up to six and eight, respectively
10. Minimum four night stay required
Sunset at Anaeho'omalu Bay in Waikoloa Beach Resort
Beautiful Anaeho’omalu Bay with its famous salt and pepper beach is a short ten minute walk and the Kings’ Shops and the Queens’ Marketplace with all of their boutiques and dining opportunities are just moments down the path. Enjoy ocean activities, explore ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs, then escape to your oasis of comfort at the Fairway Villas.
- Escape to Extraordinary!
- Submit Payment
- Book Now!
- Contact Us
- Mauna Kea Resort
- Mauna Lani Resort
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Owner Benefits
- Guest Benefits
- Big Island
- About Us
- FAQ Page