Worry Free Booking!Should travel to Hawaii or from your place of origination be restricted, we will provide a full refund (minus a $100 credit card booking fee). A refund will also be provided should visitation to Hawaii’s beaches, pools, parks, or restaurants be restricted.
Due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic, we are offering the following enhancements to our services:
- Self Check-ins with keyless entry.
- Strict Cleaning Protocols utilizing recently published standards from the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA). These protocols utilize increased use of personal protective equipment for cleaning staff, disinfecting of all surfaces using CDC-recommended products, especially on high-touch areas, new procedures for changing linens and bedding and much more. Doorknobs, keyboards, light switches are all disinfected.
- Increased time intervals between guest stays for optimal cleaning.
Kolea 11C Lanai View
Description of Condo
Immaculate ocean views await at this refined penthouse nestled in the heart of elegant Kolea in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Step out to your private covered lanai and take a deep breath of ocean-fresh air. The Hualalai, Mauna Kea, and Mauna Loa volcanoes rise out of the distance (don’t worry, they’re 120 miles away!), and the beach is only a 2-minute walk from your door.
Solid African mahogany doors and cabinetry, granite surfaces, and gleaming tile line this expansive 1,554 sq. ft. condo, offering a wealth of space and style for small families or two couples to gather together or hide away with a captivating vacation read.
A Refined Living Room
Start your day with a delicious breakfast prepared in the gourmet center-island kitchen, where stainless steel appliances and an array of kitchen gadgets will delight the culinary-minded. Choose from the formal open-concept dining area, or a breezy meal with a view of Anaeho’omalu Bay on the lanai.
Vaulted ceilings and Pacific views accompany you in the great room. Whether it’s morning cartoons or an evening movie marathon, the HD TiVo TV promises a cinema-quality experience. The sea foam colored sofa and loveseat add a serenely tropical air — put your favorite music on the Yamaha stereo system for pure vacation bliss.
The lanai is sure to be your favorite place to relax during your Kolea stay. Pick up a few of our famous Big Island grass-fed steaks and find the perfect temperature on the Viking grill. A wet bar and under-counter refrigerator set the scene for al fresco cocktails. Pull up a chair at the dining table, take a sip, and relish in the view.
The Master Suite is very comfortable with a large tiled master bath with separate soaker tub and shower. Spacious closet. Other amenities include:
- California King-sized bed with a Beautyrest Luxury Firm mattress for complete relaxation
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- High Definition TV with TiVo and cable access
- DVD player
- Wireless telephone
- Recliner chair
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout the unit
Guest Master Suite
The Guest Master Suite has its own private bath with walk-in shower and soaker tub and two closets. It is also very well equipped and it’s amenities include:
- Two Queen sized-beds with Beautyrest Luxury Firm mattresses
- Reading chair
- TV with cable access and TiVo mini
- DVD player
- SoundCore Wakey music system/alarm clock. Connect by BlueTooth
- Hair dryer
Second Master Bathroom
Living the Resort Life
Kolea’s Beach Club Pavilion is a few steps from your door. There you’ll find a full kitchen, a natural lava hot tub, infinity pool, and a kid’s pool with a sandy bottom and a waterfall. Work up a sweat in the open-air exercise room overlooking the pool and the ocean. When you’re ready to cool off and take a dip, you’ll find the condo well-stocked with towels and beach gear.
At the end of the day, retire in one of two plush master suites, one with a California-king-size bed and the other has TWO queen-sized beds. High-definition TVs and spa-worthy baths with tiled walk-in showers, soaking tubs, and double-sink vanities make for a truly luxurious slumber.
For more information and photos, you can go to Kolea 11C.
The Hawaii Tax ID numbers for this unit are:
- General Excise Tax GE-060-039-2704-01
- Transient Accommodations TA-060-039-2704-01
- Hawaii Short Term Vacation Rental Registration: STVR-19-347074
- Tax Map Key: (3) 6-9-011:019-0063
- VRBO Number is: 2004367
To Book online and save the VRBO fee you can go to this site: BOOK NOW!
Alternatively, you can go to VRBO at: VRBO
Map–Here’s Where to Find It
- Escape to Extraordinary!
- Submit Payment
- Book Now!
- Contact Us
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Owner Benefits
- Guest Benefits
- Big Island
- About Us
- FAQ Page